Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Advantage Proposals, LLC (“company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at advantageproposals.com.
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site (the “Personal Data”). We only have access to/collect Personal Data that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
The Following Applies to Individuals Whose Personal Data Falls Under the Jurisdictions Subject to the E.U.’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): Advantage Proposals is the Data Controller for your Personal Data. Your consent to our use of the Personal Data provides Advantage Proposals with a lawful basis for such use. We will retain the Personal Data indefinitely unless you instruct us to delete it or we inform you otherwise. If you feel that there is a problem with how the Personal Data has been handled, you have the right to register a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
1. See what data we have about you, if any
2. Change/correct any data we have about you
3. Have us delete any data we have about you
4. Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Advantage Proposals, LLC
Last updated February 19, 2020